11 months ago
**OTE £90K SALES ROLE WITH A BASIC SALARY** I am currently recruiting for a leading, growing, global cruise company based in North Wiltshire! I am looking for money hungry, sales people who have a passion for travel you will need to be ready to take your sales career to the next level! I have the perfect opportunity for a travel specialist who is excited by the sound of an uncapped OTE giving to the ability to earn in the region of £90k per year!!! Sounds amazing doesn't it? Read on.
My client is currently looking for Sales people to join a fast paced, growing sales team, you will be responsible for selling and tailor making luxury, high end travel reservations for customers. The main role is to drive sales and provide high levels of customer service, customers will be calling the office to book travel itineraries that they have seen advertised in press, online and via other marketing campaigns.
Duties for this Cruise Travel Consultant role:
* Receiving and Make inbound/outbound calls, booking clients chosen cruise.
* Book alternatives if cruise has been filled, book add-ons, upgrades and offer ancillary products which will add profit to each booking whilst boosting your commission earnings.
* Making accurate cost calculations to give customers quotations
* Working to targets, earning excellent commission
* Achieve specified sales conversion targets.
* Advise, facilitate and assist the clients to sell these cruises.
* Use appropriate tools and systems to maximise sales opportunities.
* Identify and act on customer's buying signals.
* To service inbound sales calls and understand the customer's needs, build rapport and offer expert cruise and land holiday solutions
* Provide excellent service to all of our customers, adapting the approach taken for each call.
* Create fantastic customer engagement, understand the customer's requirements, pitch and close the sale
* Cross sell when required
* Meeting, or exceeding, company KPI's for conversion
* Making accurate cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations quickly and efficiently
* Produce accurate administration work to complete booking process
* Work pro-actively as part of a large team of Sales Advisors (circa 30+ people) bringing energy and drive to a fast moving and dynamic environment
* Work effectively with other departments to ensure understanding of products
* Highly motivated sales person who is results orientated, driven to accomplish goals and have a high degree of self-motivation
* Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations
* Proven sales history with high conversion and exceeding KPI's
* The ability to identify with customers, establish rapport and build relationships
* The ability to adapt style to provide the customer with a personalised service
* Must be able to organise themselves in order to achieve targets/KPI's
* Takes responsibility for actions and results
* Has the ability to thrive under pressure and can demonstrate resilience and focus on opportunities, high quality and business profit.
* Has excellent communication and listening skills
* Can be flexible in approach and able to work weekends and extended or additional hours to suit business requirements.
* Must have experience of call centre sales or travel sales
* Great attention to detail
* Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and the internet.
* Travel industry experience would be beneficial but not essential. Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
My client is looking for a suitably experienced travel individual with previous sales experience, travel industry knowledge and somebody who is sales focused with excellent customer service skills. If you are target driven with the desire to earn as much commission as possible and have the ability to give each and every client incredible customer service that they will tell all of their friends about then this role is perfect for you!
In return an excellent package will be offered which includes an amazing and extremely competitive basic salary of up to £35k dependent on experience upwards and you will also be able to earn uncapped commission which will give you an OTE in the region of up to £90k!! To further your career in this direction, follow the link to apply, call Helen Cassin onor send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close