Account Development Executive – Up to £23k – West London
An Account Development Executive is required by market leading inbound travel operator who provide excellent development opportunities, have offices worldwide and operate in over 200 markets. As Account Development Executive you will play a key role in the development of existing customers, converting opportunities generated by the sales team, developing relationships and successfully qualifying, quoting and converting groups. As Account Development Executive you will also be responsible for the re-contracting process for group series both seasonally and annually with clients.
As Account Development Executive you will be:
· up-to-date with planning cycles and provide the right products and prices with client
· a market expert: who are the competitors, expectations, how they work, etc.
· focus on how you can grow existing clients and build new ones
· deliver on key targets - quote turnaround times, conversion levels on enquiries, % return on offer and after travel sales calls
· Be commercially aware to protect margin and look to maximise returns
· Organise and accompany clients, potential clients on FAM Trips, inspection trips.
· Produce regular special offers to be sent to existing/potential customers
· Assist with product development by being constantly aware of new products
The successful Account Development Executive will have a background in travel or hospitality with experience of B2B sales and/or Group reservations, ideally for an inbound Tour Operator or Hotel. As Account Development Executive you will have exceptional customer service and people skills who is able to identify with stakeholders and build successful business relationships. As Account Development Executive you will be detail orientated and have excellent communication skills, be able to work under your own initiative and be well organised. This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class organisation where you can truly grow your career.