We are recruiting a Account Development Manager to join our clients International Travel team. This is a successful online leisure specialist offering incredible discounts. Crucial to the role is knowledge of the travel industry – trends, rates, contacts etc., and a proven track record of success in a sales environment. The role is will be a mix of account management and elements of new business development, working to monthly targets.
Account Development Manager responsibilities include:
Account Development Manager SKILLS:
• Demonstrable experience of working within a varied TRAVEL sales role, from ; Senior Sales / Travel Consultant / Tailormade / Wholesale Background / Operations / Account Executive
• Strong knowledge of international travel trends is vital
• Ability to negotiate costs and calculate percentages
• Ability to build great customer relationships across a wide range of stake-holders; including independent merchants, tour operators, agencies and travel related professional bodies
• Uncapped Commission Structures.
• Clear Progression Pathways.
• Monthly Sales Incentives
• Cycle Scheme
• Office Perks Include provided Breakfast, Sport Leagues, Out Of Office Activities
• 25 Days Holiday
• Competitive Pension Scheme
• Season Ticket Loan
• Twice Annual Company Parties
Please note! Due to high volume of applications, ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.