This highly successful established Luxury Agency are looking to recruit a Account Director to join their team to plan, co-ordinate and organise press functions and press trips on behalf of your clients, including managing a team!
As a Account Director you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
• Providing senior-level management and day-to-day direction of accounts, and acting as deputy for the M.D. when necessary.
• Providing intelligent and well thought through counsel to clients on all aspects of their communications campaigns, including crisis communications, managing expectations and satisfaction levels
• Planning communications activities across the team, ensuring timely completion of allocated tasks and projects, addressing any barriers or issues preventing completion. Accountable for resource and capacity planning across the team.
• Pro-actively managing and developing a portfolio of accounts from the initial opportunity, to securing the client and delivering an excellent service.
• Providing overarching strategic direction into campaigns.
• Demonstrating proactivity to clients by spotting new opportunities and making recommendations on additional work or projects and selling these into clients.
• Ensure the efficient and profitable operation of your Account portfolio.
• P&L responsibility for your client portfolio. Review against Business/Revenue Forecasts/Plan and highlight any risks or opportunities to the M.D.
Account Director Skill attributes:
• Senior Contacts within the luxury, travel & lifestyle press
• Significant recent experience of Travel PR, within an agency or in house
• Media Relations – Conduct effective media calls & maintain and develop lasting relationships with media; have a good understanding of best practise approach to secure results for clients
• Client Handling – Ability to work as part of a team to manage client relationships effectively, in person, on the phone & via email.
• Writing – Demonstrate ability to research & write high-level & accurate copy – white papers, articles, comment, news releases, case studies, web copy, blog postings etc; excellent attention to detail;
• Experience of initiating, maximising & sustaining PR, Sales & Marketing plans with rigour & detail
• Mentoring – Demonstrate ability to mentor and coach team members in their own career development.
• Experience of initiating, maximising and sustaining PR, Sales & Marketing plans with rigour and detail
• New business – Demonstrate ability to lead pitches from initial brief to submission & presentation
• Manage self and others – Excellent time management, ability to coordinate input of both junior and senior colleagues, willingness to ‘muck in’ when needed and participate in a wide range of tasks; able to delegate where necessary, ability to meet deadlines and ensure others meet deadlines, manage third parties. Also, able to forecast workloads and ensure that results are met
To apply for this Account Director please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.