Account Management Co-Ordinator
We have a fantastic role with a prestigious travel company providing support to the trade sales team. This is a great opportunity to work within an international company with lots of scope to progress. Based in London. Paying £26,500 - £30,000
Account Management Co-Ordinator, Responsibilities:
- Working to support a team with a large portfolio of client accounts.
- To collate accurate review meetings
- Assist with co-ordination of client events and travel fairs
- Produce accurate written documentation amd run MI reports
- Provide support to Account Managers and Business Development Managers
Account Management Co-ordinator, Skills Required:
- Prior experience of working in the travel industry is essential, either within a Account Management Support, Sales Support or Sales Co-ordinator position.
- Able to prioritise and exercise effective time management
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Paying £26,500K - £30K
- Based in London
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Account Management Co-ordinator please either apply online, or call Mark on
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.