Account Manager, London, salary (£excellent)
Our client are a Media publication who have been established for 20 years focusing on high end luxury travel and are looking to expanded into a new division in conjunction with their major partners. Due to their fast growth they are looking for dynamic, ambitious individuals to be enrolled into their sales team
The responsibilities of the Account Manager are:
• Contact hotels and bring holidays onto the ‘platform’
• Plan the yearly program of deals to upload into our platform
• Creating and developing relationships with hotels via meetings, telephone calls and emails
• Follow client profiles and adhere to company policy
• Develop business for ‘flash sales’
The skills required for the Account Manager:
• Must be familiar with all the Social Media metrics.
• Must be familiar with working on Mac and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office package are an advantage
• 2 or 3 languages which will aid the sales process on certain countries, is a strong plus
• Must be confident with the hospitality business is a strong plus
The account manager role would ideally suit someone from a hotels contracting background who is used to operating in a demanding market.
If you wish to apply for the role of Account Manager, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on.