My client is one of the world's most prestigious Luxury Resort Companies.
They are currently recruiting for an Account Receivable Clerk to be part of our successful Finance team.
They are looking for someone who is also personable over the phone, providing great customer service but also assertive as they will chasing payments as well as maintaining a good working relationship with their providers.
This role will involve a firm and fair approach; you will need to have a real flair for organisation and attention to detail.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Duties include:
* Collecting payments in line with set terms
* Full responsibility in the collection of funds via telephone and e-mail
* Chasing payments via telephone and email
* Account reconciliations / managing a collection portfolio
* Allocation of payments & credits to pay-code categories once received
* Produce weekly and monthly reports
* Liaise with other departments regarding customer disputes and requirements
* Working towards compliance and KPI's on a daily basis
Accounts Receivable Clerk Skills & Experience:
* Finance experience within the travel industry is desirable
* Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
* A proven track record in a credit control department is required
* Numerical / analytical skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Negotiating skills
Accounts Receivable Clerk Salary and Benefits:
* Base salary of £20,000
* 20 days holidays
* Health Care
* Discount holidays
To apply for this Accounts Receivable Clerk role, please or contact me onfor additional information.