A client services executive is required to join support team of highly successful travel company.
This is a wide-ranging and exciting role in a fast growing and ever-changing business. As part of our client services team you will be responsible for every aspect of the booking process once the client has confirmed their holiday. Our ideal candidate will have unparalleled customer service skills, a keen eye for detail and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
Travel Client Services Executive Job Description:
• Provide support and guidance to the client post booking, ensuring unparalleled service is always delivered
• Answering client queries regarding their accommodation or resort by phone and email
• Assisting clients in booking lift passes, ski school, nannies and restaurants
• Liaising with European and North American suppliers to administer changes to client bookings
• Processing new bookings and invoices
• Preparing travel itineraries and sending client travel documents
• Arranging client payments by phone or bank transfer
Travel Client Services Skills:
• Previous office experience
• Excellent written communication and a friendly telephone manner with a willingness to go the extra mile
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
• You must work well in a team with a hard-working and flexible approach
• A love of activity holidays