Administration Executive – Luxury Travel – Central London - £21k plus benefits
An Administration Executive is required by one of the UK’s most sophisticated travel operators to provide administrative support to the reservations team in the processing of client data and the despatch of pre and post tour travel documentation. As Administration Executive you will carry out a variety of administrative tasks and assist in the smooth running of the travel reservations department.
As Administration Executive you will:
• Processing travel booking forms
• Checking and sending out travel confirmation and revised invoices
• Processing of incoming client mail eg insurance details, doctor’s letters and fitness form
• Making up travel ticket wallets.
• Meeting & Greeting Visitors and Couriers
• Assisting with set up/refreshments for meetings and events along with subsequent clearing
• Assisting with booking couriers
• Assisting with Archiving of files and rotation/maintaining of the filing system.
• Opening, scanning, uploading and sorting of all incoming post and distributing to staff
within the Reservations Department
The successful Administration Executive will ideally have a background/education in the travel industry with good computer skills, be well organised and able to prioritise and multi-task. The Administration Executive will have a friendly and outgoing personality, with good communication skills and be someone who can respond quickly to changing priorities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their travel career with one of the UK’s premier travel organisations.
· Profit and performance related discretionary bonus paid annually
· Season Ticket Loan
· 23 days annual leave rising to 28 days after 5 years’ service and 33 days after 10 years’ service + bank holidays
· Private Medical Healthcare scheme
· Pension scheme with company contributions starting at 6.50% of salary, increasing to 7.50% after 3 years and 10% after 10 years (note that increased contributions are subject to employee contributions being made)