Our client is a small independent tour operator based in Hertfordshire/Greater London and are seeking an experienced administrator to join their team.
This tour operator provides a truly personal service and provide their clients with a high level of service, including often complicated individual travel arrangements.
Due to this individual service, the company retain a large number of customers who repeatedly use their services.
· Handle incoming telephone enquiries and assist customers in planning their holiday (a small but important part of the role)
· Prepare quotes and follow up on telephone and online enquiries
· Check availability and individually cost and quote the booking
· Confirm customer flights and hotels
· Input details into the in-house systems and electronically send confirmations to customers
· Prepare the customers travel documentation
· General admin
· High attention to detail
· Well presented and spoken
· High standard of written English and numeracy
· Computer literate
· Able to understand and deliver a high level of customer service
Further Job Information:
· Travel Concessions
· 8:30am-5pm Monday – Friday
· Saturdays on a rota (approximately 1 in 3) – 10am-2pm – you will then receive a full day off the following week
· 4 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Full training provided