8 months ago
A leading luxury Tour Operator is looking to recruit an Admin consultant. We are seeking a candidate ideally from a Tour Operations or Retail Travel background, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines .This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established upmarket tour operator and further your career! This is a maternity cover contract, lasting approximately 8 months.
- Produce accurate travel documents including detailed travel itineraries
- To be responsible for providing exemplary customer service to other departments and external customers at all times
- Ensure that all forthcoming deadlines are met taking into account seasonality of workload and the on-going demands of customer requirements
- Ensure the timely dispatch of all travel documents
- Provide a comprehensive 'concierge service' to the reservations teams
We are ideally looking for someone with previous travel industry experience . You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to plan and organise your own time in order to meet strict deadlines.
Salary is dependent on experience but in the region of £16,500 pa ( pro rata )
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. For any questions, please contact Lisa onor