6 months ago
Travel Administrator working for an independent niche travel company. Super organised and efficient administration assistant required for a leading travel company based in Manchester who specialise in worldwide holidays.
Are you the perfect candidate for this role who crosses the t's and dot's the i's to ensure attention to detail is second to none?
Working within the Administration Department, this is a varied role & includes all aspects of administering a client's holiday. A good understanding of travel industry administration is required, strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Producing detailed travel itineraries
- issuing all travel vouchers (hotels, sightseeing, your, transfers etc)
- Issuing Airline tickets (BSP ticketing), including CAT35 Fare, Inclusive Tour fares, published airfare
- Liaising with UK and Overseas suppliers
- General Administration duties including stock room control, sending brochures, sending letters regarding any changes to client holidays, filling and postal duties.
Must have a good telephone manner and be a team player who is willing to support colleagues.
Must pay great attention to detail and recognise the importance of deadlines.
The ideal candidate will also have an understanding of Microsoft and ideally used a CRS. Travel industry experience is required.
An Excellent salary will be offered, depending on experience with great team environment, and working for a growing travel company.
If you are interested in this position or any other Travel roles, please click "apply"
or call Lisa at Travel Trade Recruitment in confidence onor
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close