4 months ago
Are you a travel professional? Are you passionate about Adventure / Great Outdoors?
Do you have strong travel industry experience, customer service, operations and administration experience?
Adventure Operations Specialist & Adventure Customer Experience consultants are required for this Glasgow based specialist Tour Operator.
It is essential that you have experience of roles centred around travel operations and booking travel services, as well as problem solving and meeting customer needs.
This leading Adventure Tour Operator are looking for a new Adventure Operations Specialist to add to their successful, busy team. The key role is to be responsible for all the booking elements of our customer trips with our main suppliers.
Key responsibilities are:
- Deliver outstanding customer service to new and repeat clients
- Booking all the elements of our customer trips with our key suppliers - this would include hotels, transfers, adventure packages, ferries, car hire and more
- Ensuring that all customer details are correct, meeting customer expectations and company targets
- Preparing and sending out customer itineraries and travel documentation
- Checking customer bookings and customer/supplier invoices
- Other responsibilities include amendments, cancellations, changes and dealing with service issues while customers are on their trip
- Have full knowledge of this company's full range of products.
- Deliver the highest standard of friendly service.
- Remain primary point of contact from pre to post departure.
- Liaise with suppliers whilst booking client needs.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about the adventure sales.
- Use your ability to be creative, innovative and 'think outside the box'.
The successful candidate will be passionate about travel and want to progress in their travel career, using their administration and customer service skills. It is essential that you have experience of roles centred around travel operations and booking travel services, as well as problem solving and meeting customer needs. You will be organised, have good attention to detail, have excellent time management skills and be accustomed to using Word, Excel, Outlook, internet, etc. If you have an interest in adventure yourself, or walking, cycling, this is an advantage but not preferred.
*A highly competitive salary of up to £20K (DOE)
*Working hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
*Your birthday off work
*Great discounts on Adventure Trips, and exciting work educational's
*Unlimited fresh fruit and refreshments in the office
*Cycle scheme and childcare vouchers
If you're interested in applying for this exciting role, please send your CV to Gemma@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Gemma on/
11 days ago
only 3 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close