Adventure Travel Consultant up to £24k plus comm Hampshire
An adventure travel consultant is responsible for maximising every sales opportunity, whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service within the company .
• Answer inbound calls using questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
• Use own travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual travel needs.
• To provide outstanding levels of service in order to maximise sales opportunities
• To pro-actively promote additional services in order to maximise the generation of additional revenues.
• To book flights at the point of sale using the designated company system.
• Record and log the source for each customer enquiry, booking or contact accurately.
• Use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer & solicit feedback to improve service.
• To execute all assigned tasks efficiently, ensuring both personal and business team targets and KPI’s are met and exceeded.
• Ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities.
• Flexible attitude in undertaking required tasks.
• Support and provide superior service to other online sales channels, such as web, affiliates, email & instant messaging as and when required.
To be considered for this position you must have travel industry reservations experience