Adventure Travel Reservations Supervisor up to £29k plus comm Hampshire
Adventure Travel Reservations Sales Supervisor is required to join a rapidly expanding travel company reservations department . You will be managing and motivating a team of Adventure Travel Consultants. Strong sales skills are a pre-requisite and an ability to demonstrate best practice whilst fulfilling the sales aspect of the role
• To manage, lead, inspire and develop a team of Adventure Travel Consultants with support from the Sales Manager. Ensuring revenues, booking targets as well as customer satisfaction key performance indicators are met and exceeded.
• To actively coach, counsel and develop team members to maximise productivity and effectiveness using KPI data.
• Responsible for day-to-day staff management issues with direct reports, mindful of the resource available in the team.
• To maximise sales opportunities and consistently achieve personal sales and service targets set. Approximately 60% of the Supervisors time will be spent selling.
• To pro-actively promote additional services in order to maximise the generation of additional revenues.
• Responsible for the weekly review of unconfirmed bookings. Proactively proposing solutions to improve conversion at point of sale
• Use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer & solicit feedback to improve service.
• Proactively suggest solutions to improve existing processes and procedures
• Ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities. Flexible attitude in undertaking required tasks and open mind in embracing and supporting change
To be considered for this great opportunity you must have supervisory/ management travel industry experience