3 months ago
Are you a travel professional? Are you passionate about Adventure / Great Outdoors?
Do you have strong travel industry experience, customer service and sales experience?
Travel Destination & Adventure Sales Specialist required for this Glasgow based specialist Tour Operator.
This leading Adventure Tour Operator are looking for a new Destination & Adventure Sales Specialist to add to their successful, busy team. The key role is to be responsible for all customer contact including responding to and converting enquiries, selling trips, pre and post travel constant and work with the operations team, to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
Key responsibilities are:
- Deliver outstanding customer service to new and repeat clients.
- Sell Adventure Tours to suit client needs.
- Respond to and convert booking enquiries.
- Understand customer needs, planning, preparing pricing tailor-made adventure travel itineraries.
- Convert quotes to firm bookings.
- Have full knowledge of this company's full range of products.
- Generate new leads from existing customers and pro-actively look for new business leads.
- Deliver the highest standard of friendly service.
- Remain primary point of contact from pre to post departure.
- Liaise with suppliers whilst booking client needs.
- Product tour / service descriptions and client documentation.
- Monitor and report the sales and customer service performance of your specialist area.
- Work alongside product managers.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about the adventure sales.
- Use your ability to be creative, innovative and 'think outside the box'.
The successful candidate will be passionate about travel and want to progress in their travel career, using their sales and customer service skills. It is essential to have good, strong sales & negotiation skills as well as good, all-round people skills and problem solving skills.
You will be organised, have good attention to detail, have excellent time management skills and be accustomed to using Word, Excel, Outlook, internet, etc.
If you have an interest in adventure yourself, or walking, cycling, this is an advantage but not preferred.
*A highly competitive salary of up to £22K (DOE)
*Working hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
*Your birthday off work
*Great discounts on Adventure Trips, and exciting work educational's
*Unlimited fresh fruit and refreshments in the office
*Cycle scheme and childcare vouchers
If you're interested in applying for this exciting role, please send your CV to Gemma@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Gemma on/
21 days ago
only 10 hours until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close