Luxury Travel Consultant – Africa, London, up to £32k plus £comms
Our client is one of the UK’s leading destination specialists offering a wide range of inspiring holiday programmes. They have continued to grow and develop their business and have made a significant financial investment in there people and company in the last few years by improving their office environment, developing new technology and changing the company infrastructure.
As a Travel Specialist your primary responsibility will be to design and tailor holidays specific to your customer’s requirements and deliver excellent sales and the highest level of customer service. You should maintain excellent product knowledge of the destinations you are selling to affirm the status of a destination specialist.
Responsibilities of the Luxury Travel Consultant - Africa are;
• Manage enquiries generated by the website, walk-ins, repeats and referrals and responding within the SLA.
• Support the Sales Director as and when required
• Driving and maintaining high levels of service
• Work with Operations & Accounts to ensure that payment and ticketing deadlines are adhered too
• Maintaining a full understanding of company processes and contractual obligations
• Directly responsible for the contracting of FIT rates, value adds and exclusive offers for your region
Skills required of the Luxury Travel Consultant - Africa are;
• At least two years' previous sales experience within the travel industry, preferably the luxury sector
• Ideally degree educated
• Good level of computer literacy
• Customer focused approach
• Experience of using travel systems (GDS, booking tools)
• Good level of written and spoken English
• Strong communication and sales skills
The Luxury Travel Consultant - Africa role would ideally suit an experienced tailor made consultant who has a passion for all things Africa
If you wish to apply for the role of Luxury Travel Consultant - Africa, please click the link below or call Prospects 4 Leisure Travel on