My client, a specialist tour operator to Africa, is seeking a knowledgeable Africa specialist to join their growing reservations team specialising in bespoke itineraries to Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda, Botswana, Zambia and Uganda.
Africa Travel Reservations Agent Consultant key duties include:
* Using your destination knowledge and personal insight to design and convert to sale individual tailor-made itineraries to clients
* Offer the highest levels of customer service and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ throughout the sales and after-sales processes to ensure a high repeat ratio
* To offer expert knowledge and advise on range of holidays to Africa
* Cross and up selling to maximise revenue on bookings
Africa Travel Reservations Agent Consultant Skills Required:
* First-hand knowledge of Africa, gained from working and/or living within Africa
* A passion for Africa!
* Persuasive and confident individual who can adapt to differing circumstances and is comfortable selling a specialist brand.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Africa Travel Reservations Agent Consultant Remuneration:
* Basic Salary to £25000 depending on experience
* Realistic commission levels between £3,000 and £5,000 per annum.
* Guaranteed educationals to Africa every year.
Interested in this Africa Travel Reservations Agent / Consultant position? Then don’t delay and apply now with your current CV and full travel profile.
Please note, due to high number of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.