My client, a leading specialist tour operator to Africa, is seeking a knowledgeable East Africa Travel Reservations Agent / Consultant to join their reservations team working in state of the art open-plan offices designing and sell tailor-made holidays whilst providing exceptional service in all parts of the process.
East Africa Travel Reservations Agent / Consultant key duties include:
* Using your destination knowledge and personal insight to design and convert to sale individual tailor-made itineraries to clients
* Offer the highest levels of customer service and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ throughout the sales and after-sales processes to ensure a high repeat ratio
* To offer expert knowledge and advise on range of holidays to Africa
* Cross and up selling to maximise revenue on bookings
* To convert enquiries into bookings
* To efficiently perform all administrative duties associated with the role
East Africa Travel Reservations Agent / Consultant Skills Required:
* Previous experience as an East Africa sales consultant or has previously has spent time living or working in East Africa.
* Persuasive and confident individual who can adapt to differing circumstances and is comfortable selling a specialist brand.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* To be successful you will need to be positive, polite, have exceptional attention to detail, be a good listener, and incredibly determined.
East Africa Travel Reservations Agent / Consultant Remuneration and Benefits:
* Basic Salary to £30000 depending on experience
* Realistic commission levels between £3,000 and £15,000 per annum.
* Structured skills training in all aspects of the job role
* A culture that encourages independent thinking and values people who can take responsibility.
Interested in this East Africa Travel Reservations Agent / Consultant position? Then don’t delay and apply now with your Up to date CV and full travel profile.
Please note, due to high number of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.