We are seeking a positive, opportunity focused, ambitious and incredibly determined Africa Sales Specialist for a young ambitious luxury travel company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a young company who has made is their mission to become the leading specialist tour operator in the world for all the destinations it features
The role of an experienced travel specialists is to design and sell tailor-made holidays.
You will need to be able to balance top class customer service whilst also whilst maximising profits to the company and continuing to develop your own destination knowledge through regular travel to the Africa region
· Dealing directly with customers by email, over the telephone & occasionally in person at our offices.
· Using your experience to put together their perfect holiday and being able to explain clearly why.
· Making sales, whilst also ensuring profitability.
· Contacting customers after their holidays to get feedback on their experiences.
· Opportunity to be responsible as a ‘product manager’ for a specific destination. This entails managing supplier relationships, ensuring our website is up to date, conducting staff training.
· Having an ethical and responsible approach in all dealings with our customers and with our suppliers.
· Embracing & embodying the teams values and purpose (especially around community) plus being able to instill these values in others.
· An understanding of a responsible travel company’s role in the growing climate crisis.
· Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook) is a pre-requisite.
What you must have:
· every year
Structured skills training in all aspects of the job role
20 days holiday
Great working environment In vibrant offices in the heart of London.