about 1 month ago
Do you have a passion and interested for Africa, in particularly East Africa and Madagascar? Have you have travelled Africa extensively? If so, why not specialise in what you love to do! This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced tailor made travel consultant to join the expanding team in this leading, award winning tour operator based in London. You will be creating bespoke holidays and luxury travel to Africa and Madagascar.
- Creating bespoke and luxury itineraries to Africa
- Be the customers immediate point of contact from the start of the booking to the end.
- Ensure fantastic customer service is given at all times, going the extra mile
You will be passionate about travel and have specialised or extensively travelled throughout Africa and Madagascar. You will be confident and have strong sales experience, be exceptional at customer service and providing the right experience.
- Sales orientated and motivated with relevant sales experience within the travel industry
- Strong geographical and product knowledge of Africa and Madagascar as a travel destination
- A methodical approach with particular attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- The ability to prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of a GDS ideally Amadeus
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary of £26,000 - £28,000 (DOE) with a fantastic commission structure.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please follow the instructions to apply now.
7 days ago
only 14 days until close