After Sales Travel Consultant
South East London/Kent
£ to £21,500 + Bonuses
My client is a leading tour operator specialising in long haul worldwide destinations.
They sell through both the tarvel trade and directly to travellers.
Due to expansion, they are now seeking an After Sales Travel Consultant to join their customer services team.
The After Sales Travel Consultant is responsible for ensuring that all customer post-booking questions, requirements, concerns and requests are handled with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
After Sales Travel Consultant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Amending pre-departure bookings
- Managing all cancellations and booking changes
- Advising customers of any changes to their itinerary
- Supporting the Call Centre Sales team
- Up-selling ancillary where possible
- Providing excellent customer service
- Distributing customer confirmations and documentation via both email and post
- Ensuring that the best service is provided to each and every customer
After Sales Travel Consultant Experience Required:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player with excellent time management skills
- Flexible self-starter
- Ability to work effectively with strong prioritization skills
- Strong understanding of long haul product
After Sales Travel Consultant Salary and Benefits
- Base salary to £21,500 + Bonuses
- Monday to Friday., 1 Saturday in 3 with a day off in lieu No Sundays or Bank Holidays
- 22 days holiday
- Travel concessions
To apply for this After Sales Travel Consultant role, please or contact me onfor more details.