about 1 month ago
Are you looking for a long-term career in Management?
Do you have experience as an Assistant Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor within the Travel Industry?
My client, a specialist travel company based in Essex are seeking an Aftersales Supervisor to lead a team of Customer Service Consultants. You will be responsible for monitoring the teams individual performance and ensuring all travel documents including ticketing, pre travel information and itinerary change letters are proofed, as well as dealing with escalated complex complaints. If you have recent experience of overseeing a customer services, administration or sales team, at Supervisor level or above within the travel industry please apply now.
*Taking an active role in issuing travel documentation to passengers, such as ticketing, pre cruise information, itinerary change letters etc.
*Assist with the drafting of any documentation, including itinerary change letters, pre-cruise and tickets, before sending to higher management for approval.
*Overseeing the team to ensure such documentation are sent out on time.
*Ensuring the team have a senior member of staff available at all times to assist with problems and handling problematic phone calls if passengers wish to speak to a senior member of staff.
*Replying to pre travel correspondence within 48 hours when escalated to management.
*Supporting and encouraging the team to reach the expected telephone service target of 95%.
*Overseeing the stationary stock levels (which is to be kept updated by the team), to ensure that we order new supplies in good time.
*Assisting the Customer Services Manager with weekly team briefings, to ensure the team are always fully up to date on all matters.
*Assisting with any staff HR matters such as e-days meetings regarding absence concerns and addressing any performance issues at initial stages.
*To monitor and assess the teams' individual performances and assist with carrying out annual appraisals.
* Previous experience working within the travel industry is essential.
* Previous experience of leading a team is essential.
* Excellent written and spoken English is essential
* A natural flare for problem solving
* Experience in liaising directly with customers and suppliers with an empathetic and patient approach
* Excellent attention to detail
* The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary of £23,000
* Monday to Friday; 09.00 to 17.30hrs. You will also be required to work one Saturday per month (a day off in the week will be given in lieu).
* A workplace pension scheme - following three months of continuous service
* On-Site Parking
* Travel discounts on selected products and services
If you have the relevant experience required for this role and wish to apply for this position, please follow the instructions to apply or
22 days ago
only 6 days until close