9 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a leading Tour Operator in their Manchester city centre offices, working in their busy After Sales Team! If you have previous Tour Operations experience, along with excellent customer service and administration skills, this a great company, in a great location, paying a salary in the region of £16kpa - £17kpa and with great Monday - Friday office hours!
- As an aftersales consultant you will be supporting the reservations department and dealing with all post booking queries.
- You will be dealing with suppliers, direct customers and the trade on a daily basis.
- Solving any problems and queries that may arise
- Upselling and adding extras onto existing bookings to increase booking value
- Dealing with customer amendments and cancellations
- General administration duties
- Ensure all queries and issues are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner ascertaining requirements.
- Providing excellent customer service throughout
- Previous Travel Industry experience, ideally within Tour Operations, and within an operations, administration, or customer service department.
- Strong worldwide geographical knowledge
- Working knowledge of a GDS is an advantage, but not essential.
- Attention to detail and the ability work under pressure
- Excellent problem solving skills.
The successful candidate can expect a salary in the region of £16k pa - £17k pa dependent on experience, along with additional benefits.
Please follow the link to apply or send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemmafor more information
7 months ago
only 13 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close