This tour operator has a great reputation and is well established in the industry. They're recruiting for an Agency Sales Executive for the South and the Midlands.
Agency Sales Executive - Responsibilities:
- Promoting company brand and product to travel agency partners
- Provide weekly reports on agency visits including agent feedback
- Communicating targets to agent partners and helping them reach their goals through training, collateral and highlighting opportunities.
- Attend regular sales meetings.
- Support the sales and marketing team to ensure agent campaigns are planned, delivered and completed in the time frame.
- Attend agent conferences, travel shows and events
Agency Sales Executive - Skills Required:
- Experience in sales account development within the travel industry
- Previous experience with an independent travel agencies preferred.
- Valid drivers license and access to a car
- Paying £26K - £30K
- Covering the South and the Midlands
- Car allowance; 45p per mile up to 10k miles, 25p thereafter
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private health care and company pension contribution (in addition to the auto enrollment contribution) after 2 years of service
To apply for this Agency Sales Executive please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG54582
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.