If you're a high performer with a passion for travel and possess outstanding customer service skills then Clarity Travel Management wants to talk to you? We're looking for the very best travel agents on the high street or Airline reservations to make the jump into the exciting world of Business Travel with the UKs fastest growing Business Travel Company.
Clarity Travel Management are an ambitious and dynamic business and our investment in training new travel consultants via our dedicated training academy will help you build your new career with us. You will have the opportunity to personally grow, develop new skills and progress in a business that really is going places.
Our state of the art offices in Manchester City Centre handle the travel arrangements for a variety of high profile government departments, football clubs and very well-known brands. No two days are ever the same in these exciting roles and with plenty of choice of bars, restaurants and shopping on our doorstep our location is fantastic.
With a friendly and sociable environment of over 100 like-minded people it's a great place to be.
If you have a passion for travel and delivering excellent service levels, we gladly welcome your application for one of our roles.
To be successful in this role we are looking for travel professionals with:
- Excellent GDS knowledge, preferably with Galileo
- Strong experience & knowledge of ticketing, nett fares, air passes, RTW fares and re-issues
- Fantastic proven customer service experience
- Excellent travel industry and worldwide travel knowledge
We offer in return a highly competitive starting salary, 23 days annual leave, various incentives, career progression and discounted personal travel.
- Process BSP tickets, re-issues, refunds as requested by CTM colleagues in a timely and accurate manner
and in accordance with company standards and those laid out in the ISO procedures manual
- Reduce ADM bill by ensuring tickets/re-issues/refunds are processed correctly in accordance with the airline
rules and regulations.
- Update Net Fare Manager with an agreed mark-up to maximise the revenue on these fares.
- Accurately process data and issue invoices to ensure compliance with ISO standards.
- Support any commercial agreements which are in place.
- Ensure all communication, both verbal and written, is professional, accurate and conducted in a timely
- Continuously strive to improve own operating standards and methods in order to meet and exceed targets.
- Liaise with airlines on behalf of colleagues and to dispute ADM if necessary. Use of BSP link will be necessary.
- Ensure that all development opportunities are taken advantage of including training where necessary.
- Portray a professional and knowledgeable manner at all times and act as a role model within the business.
- Assist team members and act in an advisory role to new members of the team and branch colleagues.
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- GDS proficient (preferably Galileo) with an excellent understanding of fares and ticketing.
- Recognised Fares and ticketing qualification preferred.
- High level of accuracy and ability to follow complex instructions
- The ability to work with different systems and liaise with suppliers
- Knowledge of BSP link and Travelpower preferred
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Well organised and quick to prioritise workload
- Ability to think logically and consider all relevant aspects with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to negotiate to achieve amicable solutions
- Knowledge of the business travel industry
- Good customer service skills