Aircraft Charter Broker - Surrey up to £32k
This leading Aviation company serves clients across the globe, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, flight management, aircraft seat sales and refurbishment. From scheduled fleet support and emergency response, to executive and group travel, we provide comprehensive solutions through our global resources, delivering flight operations of the highest standard on behalf of our clients and airline partners.
Aircraft Charter Broker - Purpose of the Job:
- The role of a Aircraft Charter Broker involves being responsible for attaining and maintaining high earning, retention and growth of key accounts, whilst providing support at all levels for all broking team members when necessary.
- Proactively manage the various enquiries, fixtures and business development.
- To continue to develop your knowledge of the aviation industry and commercial awareness.
- Take a mentoring and guiding role for less experienced members of the team.
- To maintain and grow the company bespoke database system.
- To actively market the company services to existing and new prospect customers by telephone and e-marketing to develop new areas of business.
- To produce contracts and paperwork applicable to your work and support the rest of your team when required.
Aircraft Charter Broker - Responsibilities
- Acting as lead broker on charter enquiries, maintaining high levels of broking activity to find the best solution to meet client's needs
- Maintaining a minimum of 5 regular booking customers as key accounts.
- Business Development to win new enquiries and customers
- Brokering new enquiries received and managing customer and prospect relationships
- Negotiating with suppliers and customers
- Anticipating and out-manoeuvring rivals in competitive tenders
- Delivering a first class customer service to ensure that all flights exceed the clients expectations
Aircraft Charter Broker - Accountabilities:
- Work towards agreed, measurable performance targets and standards.
- Represent the company in a highly professional and competent manner and exercising a reasonable commercial judgement
- Always delivering a first class customer service.
- Maintain strict company and client confidentiality at all times.
Aircraft Charter Broker - Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- 3+ years charter broking experience
- Excellent understanding of current markets both in operators and clients
- Highly target driven individual, motivated to 'Win' business
- Excellent time management skills to ensure rigorous contract and project deadlines are met
- Commercial awareness
- Customer focused with first rate people skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
- Able to prioritise work, while having a flexible approach within a team environment
- Precise and accurate data entry, with an attention to detail
- Smart/professional appearance
- A motivated and proactive approach to work
Aircraft Charter Broker - Package:
- A competitive salary combined with commission and bonus schemes providing high earning potential.
- Training, mentoring and personal development.
- Quarterly company social events.
- An excellent working environment and strong team working ethos
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.