My client, a leading Business Travel company, is seeking an experienced, personable Business Travel Consultant to join their growing team to work on dedicated accounts.
Amadeus BT Business Travel Consultant key duties include:
· Manage reservations and ticketing for several corporate clients.
· Offer expert advice in all aspects of business and leisure travel.
· Liaise with airlines, hotels, car hire companies and other suppliers.
· Keep up to date with regards to client profiles and supplier contracts.
· Provide support to UK and global teams as needed.
Amadeus BT Business Travel Consultant Skills Required:
Amadeus BT Business Travel Consultant Remuneration:
· Competitive base salary and commission.
· Flexible shifts and work-from-home hours available.
· Generous Holiday Entitlement
Interested? For the next step in your travel career apply now with your up to date CV.
Please note, due to high number of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.