My client, a highly successful tour operator, is seeking an Amadeus Flights Reservations Specialist Agent to join their team for a challenging & varied role providing support for the Sales Team.
Applicants must have experience tailormaking multi sector routes with good fares knowledge.
Amadeus Flights Reservations Specialist Agent Duties include:
* Working with the Reservations Team to help plan worldwide flights on the company’s high end holidays.
* Controlling group bookings when Consultants add passengers to tours.
* Develop relations with regional airlines & hotels in order to book groups direct
* Involvement with other Tour Op dept tasks as required e.g. finalising tour departure information, assessing itineraries, managing flight allocations, etc.
Amadeus Flights Reservations Specialist Agent * Previous experience selling long haul tailormade holidays
* Experience in using Amadeus
* Excellent and wide ranging destination knowledge
* Persuasive and confident individual who can adapt to differing circumstances
* Enjoys and comfortable selling a luxury brand.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Flights Reservations Specialist Agent remuneration:
* Salary - up to £25000
* Great commission structure
For the next step in your travel career, please apply now with your up to date CV.
Please note, due to high number of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.