7 months ago
Arabic speaking travel consultant required for specialist Travel Company based in Stockport . Using the company's in-house reservation software you will book flights, hotels and any other travel related products to service one of the company's many accounts. This international company work with business big and small to create and manage a variety of sales promotions, loyalty and Travel campaigns. If you currently work in travel sales, customer service or admin or have ever been interested in a career in travel and are looking for your first role then we would like to hear from you! Using your language skills you will be on hand to offer advice and support to customers looking to make a booking and act as a point of contact for any aftersales queries.
As a travel consultant you will be responsible for the booking of flights, hotels and other travel related products. You must be able to speak and write fluently in both Arabic and English..
* Take inbound calls for enquiries, reservations and customer service related issues
* Complete travel enquires using the company's in-house reservation system
* Process bookings and amendments to existing bookings
* Use your travel knowledge to make recommendations to your customers based on their requirements
* Daily administration duties
* Help and support customers with any pre and post booking queries
* Customer focused, offering first class service at all times
* Professional, confident and personable and able to build relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers at all levels
* Positive "can-do" attitude
* Excellent telephone manner
* Proficient in windows based applications including Microsoft Office
Working Monday to Friday you will be offered a basic salary of circa £17,000. If this role is of interest and you have the skills required please call Lisaor