Asia Product Manager - A successful Tour operator based in Central London are looking for a Product Manager to deal with their Asia programme and continue to expand it into more diverse parts of the Continent. Candidates must have experience in Asia Product Management. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the most rapidly growing companies in the industry.
Asia Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all existing and new product development for the Asia region
- Research and develop innovative new product, meeting standards and reaching commercial targets
- Contract and negotiate all product content
- Product changes and supplier relation's management
Asia Product Manager Skills & Experience:
- Previous Product Manager experience in travel specialising in Asia
- Strong Negotiation, and inter-personal skills
- Strong Commercial acumen
Successful candidates can expect to earn a salary of around £35K-40K and they will work for a Tour Operator with a great reputation. Previously successful candidates have come from a Product Manager or Senior Product Executive background in the Travel industry.
If you are interested in the Product Manager role and fit the above criteria please either apply to this advert, call Mark onor send your CV to email@example.com quoting MS44149
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.