Asia Product & Tailor Made Travel Executive – London - up to £29k plus comm
An Asia Product & Tailor Made Travel Executive is required to join the tailor made tours department of bespoke international Travel Operator.
• Responsible for the continued development of Europe product through the website and other distribution channels.
* The contracting of new properties as required in keeping with company strategy
• Foster strong supplier relationships with Key Partners and ensuring that the sales team are aware of our key partners and selling our preferred partners as a priority.
• Responsible for management of the customer experience for this product.
• Quality manage the accommodation selection and where appropriate visit or arrange quality checks
• Assist with the design, content sourcing, copywriting and production of all sales materials both print and electronic.
• Support the Sales Director as and when required
• Attendance at product and marketing events as required
• Responsible for managing enquiry’s generated by the website, repeats, referrals and responding to the enquiry within 24 hours of the initial request.
• Ensuring all potential clients are offered bespoke and exciting tailor made itinerary’s to the destination you manage and that every effort is made to close the enquiry into a confirmed booking.
• Expected to achieve monthly sales and kpi targets
• Ensure that confirmation documents are complete and ready to send to the client within 7 day of payment being taken from the client and that travel documents are prepared and ready to send 14 days prior to departure.
• Work with Operations & Accounts to ensure that payment and ticketing deadlines are adhered too.
• Manage customer service levels in the run up to your client departing including offering additional services such a parking and the pre booking of spa treatments and dinner reservations and once your client has returned.