8 months ago
Leading provider of quality desktop and internet software for the travel industry are seeking a dynamic ASP.NET Developer to join their established team in Lancashire. We are seeking a dynamic individual who is willing to take on challenges spanning a variety of technologies , focusing on numerous aspects of the travel industry. This role will allow opportunities to work as part of a highly experienced team delivering new products and functionality whilst offering technical support to existing customer's solutions. This is an exciting time to join this rapidly growing company as they continue with their success story!
- Work with the development team to deliver our web based products to the customer base.
- Experience of working with 3rd party XML/API solutions
- Ownership of customer communication and contact with respect to technical issues and enquiries..
- Build and deliver work to specification and within deadlines agreed with the development manager.
- Use own creativity to enhance and improve the look and feel of existing products and services.
- Keep up to date with programming news and technologies, and suggesting improvements where appropriate.
- Deliver against the key business objectives, business service level agreements.
We are looking for an enthusiastic developer who has the ability to work in a fast paced environment and can demonstrate a logical thought process, always looking to meet and exceed customers' demands and expectations!
A competitive salary is on offer, which will be dependent on experience plus additional company benefits.
Please follow the instructions to apply or contact Lisa for any questions on. Lisah@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk