3 months ago
Are you an experienced Assistant Caf Manager?
Looking for a new challenge..
My client based just outside of Maidenhead, are looking for an Assistant Caf Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
We are seeking a friendly and professional Assistant Caf Manager to assist in all aspects of delivering excellent quality and service to our customers.
Your main duties involve;
- Manage the daily performance of the Kitchen Porter and FoH staff.
- Ensure that the Caf opening and closing programmes are adhered to.
- Ensure the smooth running of breakfast and lunch services:
- To provide fast and reliable service to customers.
- Greet and acknowledge every customer, treating them as a guest.
- Ensure that the standards of cleanliness within the Caf are maintained.
- Deal with any customer queries as they arise and escalate up to Caf Manager as appropriate.
- Ensure the cake table, drinks fridge etc are replenished in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all breaks are taken on a staggered basis and at the appropriate, not to cause poor service for customers.
- To encourage extra sales by recommendation and asking questions.
- To create an atmosphere where all the staff are moving fast, aiming for high productivity and efficiency, always keeping up at busy customer peak times.
- To achieve high levels of personal productivity and pace, getting things done quickly, efficiently and to a high standard.
- To inspect the department daily, identifying any fall - off in standards and implanting any corrective action.
- To ensure that the menus or signboards are up - to date and giving the customer a clear idea of what is available.
- To ensure that the menus or sign boards are up to date and giving the customer a clear idea of what is available.
- To make sure that all deliveries are checked off against purchase requisition and delivery note.
Key Skills & Attributes;
- Demonstrate an instinctive customer focus ethos.
- Key eye for detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Willingness to get stuck in.
- Flexibility - as the caf is open all year round, 7 days a week, operating on a rota basis.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
28 days ago
only 9 hours until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
6 days ago
only 1 day until close