5 months ago
Are you a Hospitality Service professional with experience in meetings & events? Are you standards driven, customer focused and passionate about great service? Are you looking for a new challenge within a well-established hotel group?
This award winning hotel has over 150 bedrooms which boasts international cuisine in their Restaurant or drinks in the Cameo Bar and the hotel has 14 meeting rooms, which hold up to 400 guests.
As a Conference and Banqueting Assistant Manager your role will include;
* Responsibility for planning, organizing and controlling the day to day operation of the events department.
* Managing a team of up to 50 staff and delegating specific duties and responsibilities accordingly to ensure all rooms at set to client specifics.
* Boosting morale and motivating staff to provide exceptional customer service throughout the whole client journey.
* Maintaining a professional presence on the floor at all times.
* Handling guest queries and complaints and taking appropriate action to ensure total guest satisfaction.
This list is not exhaustive and will evolve as the hotel's organisational needs change.
The ideal Manager must;
* Have previous experience in a similar Meeting and Events role.
* Possess a positive attitude and be passionate about the hospitality industry.
* Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
* Have the ability to remain calm and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
* Be comfortable leading a large existing team.
* Display an impeccable, smart personal appearance and have the drive to deliver first class customer service.
Our client can offer;
* Competitive salary of 25K
* Working within a 4* Hotel operation with career progression and opportunities.
* Gratuities and tips
* Company discounts, friends and family rate
* Health club, free parking, meals on duty, uniform provided
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who have been serving businesses across East Lancashire for nearly 25 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers. If this particular role isn't what you're looking for then please take a look at our website for other available opportunities.
Due to consistently high volumes of applications, Cummins Mellor are unable to contact all applicants directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Recommend a Friend and earn 100 cash
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody who may be interested, please recommend a friend via our website and you could earn 100 cash - (url removed)
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
Manchester, Glasgow, Wigan, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tunbridge Wells
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close