4 months ago
Assistant General Manager, Award Winning Country Inn, Ribble Valley, 23K
Are you a passionate, vibrant and driven hospitality professional? Want to work in a multi-award winning pub company? Want to be part of the next big thing? Then this IS the job for you!
The business is headed up by successful hospitality and catering professionals, who are passionate about unrivalled hospitality and are recruiting for a Assistant Manager to work closely with the GM to take ownership of one of their sites responsible for restaurant and bar function.
The key to success in this position is being an organised hospitality professional with a great attitude where you are able to look after the customer needs as well as having a natural hosting ability with a friendly & sociable personality. Enthusiasm and excellent customer care is paramount and this site needs a vibrant person who believes in providing the highest level of guest service.
As Assistant General Manager your role will include;
* Working closely with the GM and managing a team of 15 Front of House staff;
* Overseeing functions and restaurant service;
* Shared responsibility of training and development of the team, budgeting, stock taking;
* Providing exceptional quality standards to the dining experience.
Key Skills and Behaviours;
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate to a diverse audience;
* Be responsive and flexible in accordance with the needs of customer;
* Demonstrate a passion and motivation for hospitality;
* Willingness and flexibility to engage in weekend and evening work;
The benefits to the job;
* A remuneration package 23,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
* Flexible working hours, ability to manage own work load in line with the commercial needs of the business
* Discount on other venues with the Group including friends and family discount
* 28 days holiday entitlement
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close