This is a permanent, full-time position offering the successful candidate an opportunity to further their management career within the hospitality sector. If you are a driven employee with previous management experience then this job could be for you.
We are looking to fill the role of Assistant Manager in our venue, Lounge 72 on the high street in Cheltenham. We are predominantly a late night businesses and have a comfortable lounge style offering an exciting range of drinks including cocktails, a large selection of draught, bottles, spirits on the back bar as well as eight American pool tables.
Reporting directly to the General Manager and working closely with your colleagues, your role will be to assist in the daily operation of their business, to achieve maximum sales and profit by having motivated and skilled staff who deliver a great customer experience.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
* Being passionate about cocktails and food service delivery.
* Understanding and controlling stocks and labour.
* Taking responsibility for the business and leading by example.
* Assist in recruiting, training and developing your team to achieve their best.
* Exceed customer expectations.
* Achieve targets set by your General Manager under time scales.
* Help actively market and promote their business.
* Improve service by anticipating changes and planning accordingly.
As Assistant Manager you will have previous experience in a similar style of business and will have a passion for service and standards. If you are interested in the role and have the required skills and experience please apply online with your CV and covering letter.