3 months ago
Would you like to be part of a reputable independent travel agency? Do you consider yourself a dynamic retail travel assistant manager? Do you thrive off the challenge of increasing travel sales and getting the best out of your travel consultants? A leading independent retail travel agency are looking for an experienced Retail Travel Assistant Manager to work within their Retail Travel Branch in the Codsall area, to maximise the potential of this store and develop its staff. This is a hands on management role, with a team of experienced Travel Consultants
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- To lead, motivate and energise your team, identifying training and development needs, along with recognising your individual staff's potential and promoting it.
- Be hands on, taking enquiries from European packages to long-haul tailor-made itineraries
- To set targets in accordance to staffing levels, seasons and trends whilst suggesting ideas and solutions to improve revenue and profit.
- Ensure that your branch goes from strength-to-strength, reaching and exceeding targets
- To plan and execute in-house promotions, company campaigns and incentives
- To keep your product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations and preferred suppliers
- Produce reports for senior management and the Regional Sales team through the analysis of commercial performance
- Deal with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner and be able to deal with a wide range of both internal and external customer issues
The successful candidate should have relevant travel management experience, strong leadership skills, commercial awareness and the ability to inspire a team. At all levels you'll need a passion for customer service and a strong track record in travel sales.
My client offers a very competitive salary and additional commission, incentives and bonuses. They also offer additional benefits including discounts and pension, which make it an attractive package. This is a great company to get in with and then progress up the career ladder with!
Please follow the instruction to apply, for more information contact marie Heaven at Travel Trade Recruitment onor
4 days ago
only 3 days until close
London, Birmingham, Manchester, Europe (non-UK), France
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close