3 months ago
Assistant Manager - Bristol
25,000 - 28,000
Full Time and Permanent
Our client is a first class employer based in the Bristol area. They are a reputable and established brand who specialize in fresh food and fine wine and are looking for vibrant and enthusiastic individual who has a hunger to learn and develop. This company can offer exceptional working conditions along with benefits such as free food on duty, large discounts when dining at other sites, 28 days' holiday and fantastic incentives which include trips abroad!
Working within this company will give you the opportunity to grow and develop as a manager with a second to none training program.
* Oversee the day to day running of the team.
* Report directly to the General Manager.
* Ensure customer satisfaction is exceptional.
* Manage any escalated complaints or issues raised but customers and/or staff members.
* Show a wealth of brand knowledge and assist customers with enquiries or requests
* Support in the development and motivation of the team.
* Attend management meeting with GM.
* Have come from a high quality restaurant that prides itself on serving high quality food and beverages
* Comfortable working in a high pressured and fast paced environment.
* Be a proactive and vibrant person.
* Have experience in assisting with team leadership motivation.
* Happy to work hours and shifts required by the business.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a reputable and well established company and is not to be missed.
Key Skills: Assistant manager, assistant general manager, shift manager, team leader, shift supervisor, duty manager, front of house assistant manager, front of house assistant, hospitality assistant
Please contact Kate at Dynamite Recruitment on to discuss further details and/or apply
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
2 days ago
only 21 days until close
27 days ago
only 22 hours until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close