4 months ago
Assistant Restaurant Manager - Swindon
20,000 - 21,000 + Progression
For this role you must be able to drive and have your own car...
To be successful as a Assistant Restaurant Manager - Fast Paced (Branded Restaurant) you need to be able to think on your feet, go the extra mile, have desire and deliver autonomy, be forward thinking, fast paced, inspirational leader, maximise all business opportunities, introduce new innovative ideas and have PASSION!
Our Restaurants are run by people who know and love the restaurant business. We are looking for a Assistant Restaurant Manager with the leadership at every level and as a Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of your store by maintaining company procedures and standards as well as running your own shifts.
Rewards - Assistant Restaurant Manager - Swindon
- 20,000 - 21,000 + Progression
- Up to 70% discount's
- Free tea, coffee and soft drinks on shift
- free car parking
- Discounted hotel rooms
- Fabulous employee discount scheme
- 28 days holiday
Role - Assistant Restaurant Manager - Swindon
As a Assistant Restaurant Manager you will work with the Assistant Restaurant Manager and have full accountability of a busy branded restaurant.
- Lead and inspire your team.
- Develop your team and provide development & training
- Full control of food and labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits.
- Maximise all business opportunities.
- Manage and improve all controllable costs.
- Full P&L accountabilities.
Attributes - Assistant Restaurant Manager - Swindon
- Management experience in a customer facing environment (from a fast paced branded fast food restaurant environment, airport, railway or high street fast food restaurant).
- Proven track record of success within the fast food restaurant industry.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of staff recruitment and selection along with training and development.
- Passionate about driving sales.
- Financial accountability.
- Passion and drive to succeed
The role will require energy, confidence, flexibility, problem solving skills and previous management experience. In return you will receive excellent training, great opportunities to progress and get to work with people who enjoy what they do and offer great and fast service to all their customers.
If this sounds like the role for you...
about 1 month ago
only 24 hours until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
18 days ago
only 3 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close