30 days ago
Assistant Restaurant Manager - Island near Oban, Argyll Scotland
Salary: £23,000 - £25,650
A really unique position to work for our client on a private island near Oban, Scotland. The island boats gorgeous views overlooking Loch Linnhe and the dramatic Movern mountains. The island spans over 300 acres filled with beautiful wildlife and mesmerising natural beauty. The Island has ample attractions such as a 9 hole golf course, spa and leisure facilities and much more.
As a Head Waiter, you will support the Restaurant Manager in the effective running of the restaurant, bar, room service and public areas ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining an exceptional high standard of delivery and professionalism at all times.
• Ensure all Front and Back of House areas are always kept presentable and tidy.
• To deliver the best Front and Back experience for all customers.
• Preparation, set up and full service of food and beverages within the fine dining restaurant and relaxed Deck Restaurant.
• To ensure a high level of efficiency whilst maintaining and improving standards and quality of service.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• As an individual you will be committed to delivering fantastic customer service.
• You will be a competent leader with strong communication skills that mean you can interact with all levels of colleagues and guests.
• Previous experience working in a similar position, ideally in a luxury 5* Hotel or Rosette/Michelin establishment.
• Have a real eye for detail.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Proven leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and inspire a team.
• Strong knowledge of Food and Wine
• Proven ability to go the extra mile for our customers.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.