5 months ago
We are seeking an experienced, sales & service driven Travel Manager to join a leading travel company's busy Chester office as an Assistant Manager of a large successful team of Travel Consultants. You'll support the Sales Manager to ensure the Sales Team meets targets and goals by overseeing all aspects of the sales process, ensuring profitability and service is maximised. Working hands-on as a, leading by example, this is a busy and varied Assistant Manager opportunity, with excellent earnings and career potential! A competitive basic of £19k pa plus a commission scheme with a realistic OTE of £32k - £38k pa and additional company benefits.
- Support Manager in motivating the sales team to achieving targets
- Mentor and support new staff
- Be Acting Manager in the Managers absence
- Lead by example, working hands on taking enquiries and making reservation s
- Use your travel destination knowledge to sell and assist sales, including long-haul and tailor-made itineraries
- Handle escalated customer complaints to resolve effectively
- Quality checking Sales Consultants bookings for accuracy
- Be flexible to work on a rota over seven days, including some evening shifts
We are ideally seeking candidates from a Tour Operations background with GDS knowledge (Galileo preferred), sales motivated and with experience of supervising a team.
A competitive basic salary of £19k pa plus an excellent OTE of £32k pa - £38k pa, which is highly achievable for good travel sales managers, who are ambitious. This is an excellent company to progress your career with long term, as they are both established and expanding.
If you meet the job requirements please click 'Apply' attaching a copy of your current CV, or contact Gemma at Travel Trade Recruitment onor alternatively