Assistant Travel Call Centre Manager - upto £35k
Working for this rapidly expanding online travel company you will be joining a dynamic fast paced sales team.
You will be responsible for assisting the Call Centre Sales Manager to run a busy and high pressured call centre of over 45 sales agents, who send away over 4000 travellers every week to a destinations in the UK and overseas.
- Liaising with the team leaders and Sales Manager to ensure sales targets are consistently being hit
- Monitoring call centre stats including inbound and outbound calls, listening to random calls to ensure that QA is being followed and maintained number of enquiries being dealt with, profitability etc.
- Monitoring and managing the inbound enquiries to ensure they are being dealt with properly, profitability, chase ups etc
- Reporting on the daily distribution of enquiries, the daily totals and segmentations of those enquiries
- Managing of the team rotas and shift patterns
- Being solely responsible for the running of the call centre in the Sales Manager’s absence and on weekends when necessary
- Be experienced in working in a travel call centre
- Be able to lead by example
- Be numerically & commercially strong
- Be a proven self starter
- Be able to motivate a team in high pressured situations
You should ideally also have...
- A minimum of 3 years experience within the outbound travel industry, that includes a supervisory role in a call centre
- A Strong work ethic, a willingness to learn and a flexibility to adapt
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, inc Excel, Word & PowerPoint & ideally Google Applications.