Assistant Visitor Experience Manager – major London Art Gallery seeks an Assistant Visitor Experience Manager to work as part of the management team in the delivery of Visitor Experience Strategy. You will help oversee the visitor operation to ensure an exceptional visitor experience and the safety and security of the art works.
The role will involve :
- Managing and leading and motivating the Visitor Experience team to increase visitor engagement
- Manage the effective and efficient day to day running of the operations
- Communication with internal departments
- Handle recruitment, appraisals and training
- Manage rota’s
- Update the team on up and coming exhibitions, artists and events
- Ensure all visitor service spaces adhere to the company’s strict Health & Safety issues
- Ensure retail shop stock is maintained to good stock levels
Assistant Visitor Experience Manager must have proven relevant experience including :
- Managing a large team
- Supervisory, coaching and training experience
- Be a clear communicator
- Have experience in a previous role ideally in a public facing arts organisation
- Be flexible and able to work unsocial hours when special events are being held – this may include weekends, evenings and public holidays
- Be proficient on Microsoft Office
Assistant Visitor Experience Manager would benefit from have an enthusiasm in contemporary art.
This is one of the leaders in global contemporary art and design and well loved a respected by audiences, artists and donors and they offer a range of benefits including 30 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) Pension and modern well lit offices.
Successful Assistant Visitor Experience Manager candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in detail to ensure this is the right move for you.
Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right opportunity – we hope we can help you.