An Australasia travel specialiist is required to join the knowledgeable team of an highly exclusive world famous travel company used by high net-worth luxury leisure travellers
Our clients Travel Specialists maintain a close relationship with the guest , understanding their needs and fulfilling all of their VIP travel requirements. Travel Specialists really go beyond the call of duty and provide an exemplary level of service, looking after them all the way through the sales process.
Australasia Travel Specialist Job Responsibilities:
* To work as part of the team & achieve / exceed an agreed sales target and profitability level by selling holidays, creating FIT’s and tailor made
* Build-up a loyal clientele by managing all the customers travel requirements and exceeding client’s expectations in respect of service and attention to detail
* Responsibility of individual reservations from initial enquiry to final documentation & post travel follow up - To include all administration duties.
* To be responsible for the customer journey of every client throughout the whole sales process providing a consistent and excellent level of service
* Identify innovative ways of improving the client experience and enjoyment of our clients brand
Australasia Travel Specialist Experience:
* Well-travelled world-wide & have comprehensive knowledge of deluxe travel products in Australasia.
* Minimum 2 years Retail / Tour operating
* Must be numerate with attention to both top & bottom line
* Ability to create FIT’s by multi-purchasing to create 1 travel solution for client
* Must be able to converse with demanding – high spend clientele
* Articulate, well organised and present the product to the highest of standards
* Working knowledge of an Airline CRS
Australasia Preferred Experience:
* Word & Excel
* Microsoft Outlook Mail