My client, a leading tour operator, is seeking a sales focused, well travelled person to join their growing reservations team tailor-making a wide range of holidays throughout Australasia.
You will have excellent destination knowledge, ideally through extensively travelling the region. With a proven track record in sales, you will have strong customer relationship skills needed to close sales and delight their clients.
Australia Specialist Reservations Agent / Consultant key duties include:
* Using your destination knowledge and personal insight to design and convert to sale individual tailor-made itineraries to clients
* Offer the highest levels of customer service and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ throughout the sales and after-sales processes to ensure a high repeat ratio
* Confidently interact with clients to build loyal relationships and repeat business
* Be confident to guide and recommend product that will exceed clients’ expectations
Australia Specialist Reservations Agent / Consultant Skills Required:
* Well travelled in Australasia
* A proven track record in sales
* Persuasive and confident individual who can adapt to differing circumstances
* Enjoys and comfortable selling a luxury brand.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Strong customer service ethos
Australia Specialist Reservations Agent / Consultant Remuneration:
* Basic Salary to £18000
* OTE £21000
Interested? For the next step in your travel career apply now with your up to date CV.
Please note, due to high number of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.