Our client is looking for a passionate about travel Contracts Manager to join their growing organisation.
They are an incoming tour operator, bringing clients to Europe from Asia, providing accommodation and online products.
You will be required to contract hotels and negotiate rates and terms and conditions with hotels for the Germany and Benelux areas. .
· Ensure the company have the best rates by negotiating with suppliers
· Arrange and negotiate special offers and exclusive deals with hotels
· Monitor room production
· Understand internal systems in order to contract more effectively and efficiently
· Product analysis
· Attend business trips as and when required to ensure the company have a good relationship with the suppliers and therefore negotiate the best market rates
· Resolve supplier issues
· High level of communication and interpersonal skills
· Result driven
· Travel/Hotel industry experience within contracting
· Ambitious with the ability to think on your feet
· Fluency in one of the regions languages desirable
· Available to travel up to a maximum of 8 weeks per year