4 months ago
Bar and Cellar Manager, 19,000 P/A, 40-50 Hours Per week, North Norfolk
Are you a Hospitality Professional looking to take your hospitality career to that next level? Well my reputable client based on the North Norfolk Coast have opened a brand new trendy pub restaurant in the Burnham area of Norfolk and they are looking for a fun Bar and Cellar Manager to maintain their busy bar department of the business. The role will involve working along side the Restaurant Manager closely and supporting the business wherever needed. My client are all about personality and finding the right character to really excel in customer service; so if you have got a speciality for providing a luxury, warm service and the ability to connect with people, then this could be an ideal work setting for you.
The restaurant is located in a beautiful village location and since opening back in July this year they are really pushing to transform the business reputation around and make it a real success in the area. The owners have worked very hard to renovate this quirky, characterful venue and create a new "foody" destination for producing great quality, locally sourced gastro pub dishes and offering a luxury but relaxing atmosphere.
Becoming a part of this business would offer you the chance to join an expanding Norfolk hospitality group which is blossoming in the industry. The pub has a well known sister venue located in another area of North Norfolk just a short distance from the seaside, and so the client knows the market extremely well and is determined to make this new venture just as much of a success.
My client are ideally looking for an individual with some great food and beverage knowledge and a real passion for people and good food. In order to be able to pick up the company procedures and develop the bar department as required, you will need to have strong bar work experience and be someone that thrives from a busy, buzzing environment. My client seek someone to have an energy and drive in the business, and in time progress into the responsibility of taking control of their wet sales, pushing them figures forward in the business and staying on trend within the market.
As the Bar Manager for this enthusiastic, luxury gastro pub environment, you will need to have great people skills and the ability to connect and build relationships with the customers and team.
If you are local to the Burnham area of Norfolk and interested in this type of position going forward, then this would be a great option to consider.
Salary & Benefits:
- Package of around 19,000 PA + Tips up to 3000 PA
- Be a part of a successful and reputable hospitality business
- Future opportunity to grow in the role, and progress within the company and their sister venue
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Oversee, manage and control the bar team
- Control bar and cellar stock
- Monitor both the restaurant and bar, stepping in/ managing wherever required
- Take lead on more senior responsibilities in manager's absence
- Assist in completing any monthly/ weekly reports or figures
- Create a fantastic and luxury customer service, and ensure all is being done to achieve this
- Oversee all areas of the business and encourage drive/ motivation within the team
- Ensure all food and drinks are being served to the highest quality
- Open and lock up the business regularly as and when required
- Previous bar/ cellar management experience
- Proven success in running a reputable restaurant
- Strong knowledge within the hospitality industry and F&B
- Able to lead, train and build a strong and successful front of house/ back of house team
- Fantastic customer service, at all times
- Easy going and a great team player, able to get a long with everyone in the team
- Great people skills and holds a passionate work ethic
- Hard working and driven
- Motivated and enthusiastic within the workplace
- Big team player
- Professional and presentable
- Strong business head & reliable
- Passionate, people person
If you think this is of interest or you know someone who could be perfect for the job, please do apply now with your CV attached or phone Hannah Barker on (Apply online only)
28 days ago
only 2 hours until close
London, Central/West End, City, East London, North London, North West London
£25k - £30k
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close