about 1 month ago
Our Award Winning Luxury Hotel is currently recruiting for a Bars & Beverage Manager to manage a team of 10 within multi facilities within the complex.
As our Bar Manager, you will:
- Work alongside the Operations Manager, you will directly support all bar and beverage duties within the establishment.
- Offer a professional level of customer service at all times.
- Liaise closely with our wide range of customers.
- Be comfortable with cash / card transactions and daily cashing up procedures.
- Have an excellent team management manner and lead by example at all times; being an inspiration to your team!
Our ideal Bar Manager candidates will:
- Comes from a stable working history within a high paced hospitality arena, preferably within hotels but this is not necessarily essential.
- Possess managerial skills and support junior staff members training and development.
- Understand cashing up procedures expertly.
- Be a 'people person' who can communicate with all public types and behaviours.
- Be passionate about quality service.
This role is offering:
- A competitive basic salary and opportunities to earn regular on top bonuses.
- Genuine chances to progress within the business.
- 5/7 working week pattern.
- The opportunity to work within one of the Midlands finest resorts.
Our client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Colin Watkins is the Consultant handling this opening from the Birmingham office and welcomes a discussion on (Apply online only) regarding this position and similar rewarding openings