Ever heard of fun dining? We like to do things differently at Lime Wood.
Who are we looking for?
Lime Wood are looking for experienced and passionate Barista to join their friendly and highly professional food & beverage service team. You will need a willingness to learn and be passionate about food and beverage.
The Hartnett Holder & Co. restaurant has a different approach to hospitality - fine dining is has been thrown out and replaced with a fun dining experience which includes seasonal, locally sourced and fresh British food with an Italian twist, in a relaxed yet stylish setting. There's no need for a suit and tie here!
You will be working in an environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and offer a personalised service to each and every guest in our signature laid back luxury style. We encourage creativity and want our staff to feel empowered give that little extra in everything they do. This is an opportunity to deliver hospitality as it should be.
The Barista role will involve:
* The day to day running of the still room, making teas and coffees
* Interacting with guests, providing a quality and memorable experience
* Working closely with the team and help in food and beverage areas
Who are we?
Lime Wood is a luxury 5* country house hotel & Spa with a difference.
Our award winning hotel is searching for a team dedicated to breaking the mould:
* Voted Restaurant of the Year for Hartnett Holder & Co. Food & Travel Awards 2013
* Restaurant of the Year for Hartnett Holder & Co; Hampshire Food & Drinks Awards 2013
* Named AA Hotel of the Year for England.
Where are we?
Set in the heart of The New Forest National Park and 1 mile from the village of Lyndhurst, Lime Wood.
A 90 minute drive from London and just a short bus ride to Southampton's West Quay shopping district, the city is never that far away.
What do we offer?
Successful candidates can look forward to:
* A competitive salary
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform
* Discounted room nights
* 28 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
* Discounts at Food and Beverage outlets
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Cycle to work programme
* Range of training and development opportunities
* Fantastic career prospects as we aim to home grow our Managers of the future
* Staff accommodation (subject to availability)
So if you like what you have read, and are ready for a new challenge, then please get in touch and send your CV.
At Lime Wood we are a team, we share success together, help each other and respect everyone's position so if you like what you have read, and are ready for a new challenge, then please get in touch.